- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Dorothy Gregory Lifto, 85, of Anna died Thursday, Sept. 26, 2002, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center.
She was born Oct. 19, 1916, at Cobden, Ill., daughter of Benjamin and Rissie Barnes Doughty.
Lifto had been a licensed practical nurse at Union County Hospital and Hale Willard Hospital in Anna.
Survivors include two daughters, Imogene Kelley and Carlene Tripp of Anna; a friend, Collin Brown of Anna; five grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and five great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery in Alto Pass, Ill.