- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)41
- Clay Waller faces federal charge of interstate domestic violence in wife Jacque's murder (05/23/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)27
- New restaurant, music venue to open in former Bel-Air building (05/23/16)4
- Instagram threat compels Perryville school district to hike security; 15-year-old detained (05/25/16)
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)12
- Body found near park identified as Cape resident (05/22/16)5
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Local business faces $42,000 in OSHA fines (05/25/16)2
- Mentally ill man's bout of violence leaves him with no place to go (05/23/16)8
ANNA, Ill. -- Dorothy Gregory Lifto, 85, of Anna died Thursday, Sept. 26, 2002, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center.
She was born Oct. 19, 1916, at Cobden, Ill., daughter of Benjamin and Rissie Barnes Doughty.
Lifto had been a licensed practical nurse at Union County Hospital and Hale Willard Hospital in Anna.
Survivors include two daughters, Imogene Kelley and Carlene Tripp of Anna; a friend, Collin Brown of Anna; five grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and five great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery in Alto Pass, Ill.