- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 9/27/02
Friday, Sept. 27
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Danielle L. Houston, 22, of 2112 Melody Lane, Marion, Ill., was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing.
Terry A. Adele, 34, of 2187 Bent Creek, Jackson, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
A subject was placed in custody Thursday on suspicion of robbery.
Jeremiah R. Triggs, 19, of 1200 Cousin, was arrested Friday on a state warrant for probation violation.
Samuel C. Taylor, 24, of 937 Florate, Kennett, Mo., was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Summonses Taren R. Hooten of 264 County Road 522, Jackson, received a summons Thursday for failure to yield.
Kyle L. Grace, 18, of Van Buren Street, Canalou, Mo., received a summons Friday for failure to drive on the right half of the road and failure to yield to emergency vehicles.
Assaults A subject was placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
An assault was reported Friday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
A subject was placed in custody Friday pending the filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
Thefts License plates were reported stolen Thursday at 217 N. Broadview.
A DVD player and DVDs were reported stolen Thursday at 2715 Themis.
A wallet and contents were reported stolen Friday at 211 St. Francis Drive.
A dog was reported stolen Friday at 824 Good Hope.
Property Damage Graffiti damage was reported Thursday at 115 Themis.
Miscellaneous A license plate was reported lost Thursday at 106 S. Frederick.
A missing person was reported Thursday at 203 Franks Lane. The subject is a 26-year-old male, 6'1" tall, weighing 150 pounds, with a shaved head and blue eyes.
n An abandoned 1988 blue Pontiac was reported Friday at the 1100 block of Independence.