- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harold J. French, 66, died Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2002, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Festus, Mo.
He was born April 14, 1936, in Perry County, son of William and Rosa Tucker French. He and Alice "Faye" Herron were married July 7, 1956, in Perryville.
French was a technician at Quality Copiers. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Knights of Columbus, and Elks Lodge.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sheila Downs of Versailles, Ky., Donna Brown of Perryville; a brother, Robert French of St. Mary's, Mo.; a sister, Zita Gibbar of Perryville; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, two brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 3 to 9 p.m. Friday, and Saturday from 6:30 to 8:50 a.m. The parish wake will be at 6 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 9 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.