- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dale D. Phillips, 79, of Perryville died Monday, Sept. 23, 2002, at Parkland Health Center in Bonne Terre, Mo.
He was born July 6, 1923, in Perry County, son of Albert Clyde and Anna Martha Ratcliff Phillips.
Phillips and Juanita L. Combs were married Dec. 26, 1942.
Phillips was a member of the United Methodist Church in Perryville and the American Legion Post 133. He was a U.S. Army Air Corps veteran.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Dale L. Phillips of O'Fallon, Mo., Dennis Phillips of Delta, Colo., and Bradley Phillips of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Deborah Moll and Dayla Kraus of Perryville; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandson.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and two grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m., Thursday at Young and Sons Chapel and from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. Friday. An American Legion wake will be at 7 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Willer officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery in Perryville.