- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PAINTON, Mo. -- Millie E. Head, 83, of Prudenville, Mich., died Monday, Sept. 16, 2002, at Genesy Health Park.
She was born Sept. 18, 1918, at Painton, daughter of William and Winnie Barker Lagrand. She and John W. Head were married in 1942. He died in 1877.
Head lived in Flint, Mich., 40 years, and in Prudenville 12 years.
Survivors include two sons, Williams "Loy" and Gorden Head; two daughters, Caren Adams and Janice Eble; a brother, Marvin Lagrand of Chaffee, Mo.; a sister, Faye Heath of Chaffee; eight grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a grandson, a brother, and three sisters.
The funeral was held Friday at Sharp Funeral Chapel. Burial was in a Flint cemetery.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.