- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kimberly Kay Ramsey and John Stephen Daniel were married June 8, 2002, at St. Andrew Lutheran Church. The Revs. Paul Short and Robert J. Daniel performed the ceremony. Organist was Diann Daume, trumpeter was Marc Fulgham, and vocalist was Brandon Hahs, all of Cape Girardeau. Reader was Diane Dodd of Cape Girardeau.
Mr. and Mrs. Bud Wallace of Brewton, Ala., are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of the Rev. and Mrs. Robert J. Daniel of St. Louis.
The bride was escorted by Benjamin and Luke Ramsey, sons of the bride and groom and the late Dr. Jesse Ramsey.
Sharon Wallace, mother of the bride, was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Becky Prost of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom; Debra Martin of Jackson, Mo., and Sue Marchbanks of Cape Girardeau.
The groom chose his father as best man. Groomsmen were Bob and David Daniel of Kansas City, Mo., brothers of the groom, and Blake Bunton of St. Louis, nephew and godson of the groom. Ushers were Rick Prost, brother-in-law of the groom; Jeff Prost, nephew of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau; Jeff Martin of Jackson, and Steve Marchbanks of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girls were Maci and Tess Ramsey, daughters of the bride and groom and the late Dr. Ramsey.
Candlelighter was Logan Clippard, daughter of Sheila and Bart Gartman of Jackson.
Jennifer Prost of Cape Girardeau, niece of the groom, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Tammy Ramsey of Georgetown, Texas.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner June 7 at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Mrs. Daniel is a graduate of Dwight D. Eisenhower High School in Decatur, Ill. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in engineering management from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School. He is director of enrollment at Saxony Lutheran High School.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.