- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
JACKSON, Mo. -- Marcie Ann McCormack and Gregory Paul Brown exchanged vows July 13, 2002, at Emanuel United Church of Christ. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony. Organist was Christy Shinn and soloist was Melanie Lutes.
Parents of the bride are Dennis and Shirley McCormack of Jackson. The groom is the son of Danny and Carolyn Brown of Scott City, Mo.
Matron of honor was Melanie Lutes of Jackson, twin sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Terra Aufdenberg of Jackson, Lora Estes of Diehlstadt, Mo., and Jennifer Monroe of Jackson, sister of the groom.
Robert Cook of Scott City was his cousin's best man. Groomsmen were Matt Monroe of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom; Ray Smith of Scott City; and Jimmy McCormack of Jackson, brother of the bride. Ushers were Tyler McCormack of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Adam Allmon of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Kathy Brockmire of Jackson, cousin of the bride, and Olympia McMackins of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Paige Lutes, daughter of Mark and Melanie Lutes and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Jordon Monroe, son of Matt and Jennifer Monroe and nephew of the groom.
Kyle McCormack of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in the church fellowship hall. Servers were Julie Brockmire, Jackie Benefield, Rhonda Hunter and Eve Alworth.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 12 at Soups and Sweets in Scott City.
Mrs. Brown is a 1995 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in fashion merchandising from Southeast Missouri State University in 1999. She is employed at Famous-Barr.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School, and a 2001 graduate of Missouri Law Enforcement Academy. He is a deputy with Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
The couple resides in Jackson.