- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JACKSON, Mo. -- Stacie Dawn Ryan and Jason Todd Coleman were married July 20, 2002, at Millersville Baptist Church in Millersville, Mo. The Revs. George Newell and Doyle Randol performed the ceremony. Soloists were Darrell Carlisle and Amber Ryan. Pianist was Gene Newell, uncle of the bride. Organist was Charlotte Kinkade, aunt of the groom.
John and Sarah Ryan of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Donnie and Linda Whitmore of Cape Girardeau.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Amber Ryan, sister of the bride, and matron of honor was Dana Glass. Bridesmaids were Amie Johnson, sister of the groom, and Kristen Newell, cousin of the bride.
Aaron Teague of Bloomington, Ind., was best man. Groomsmen were Doug Tuttle, cousin of the groom; Dustin Johnson, brother-in-law of the groom; and Rodger Austin. Ushers were Dustin Pulliam, Matthew Pulliam, Thomas Ryan and Anthony Wright, all cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Brooklyn Johnson, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Darrell Carlisle Jr.
Guest book attendant was Alisha Whitmore, cousin of the groom. Greeters were Tessa Newell and Morgan Carlisle.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the church.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 19 at the church.
Mrs. Coleman attended Jackson High School and Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital.
The groom attended Central High School and Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center. He is a technician at Hi-Tech Automotive.
After a wedding trip to Destin, Fla., the couple is residing in Jackson.