- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Lyndsay Dawn Harrington and Michael Wayne Swader exchanged vows Sept. 7, 2002, at Cape County Park South. The Rev. Vester Keesee performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Thomas and Brenda Harrington of Metropolis, Ill., and Vernon and Nancy Swader of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was MeLissa Evans of Metropolis, sister of the bride, and Leanne Heuring of Kelso, Mo.
Christopher Swader of Metropolis served his brother as best man. Groomsman was Richard Kluesner of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Jessica Evans, daughter of Donald and MeLissa Evans and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Christopher Swader Jr., son of Christopher and Casey Swader and nephew of the groom. He was accompanied by Tess Swader.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Civic Center. Servers were Emily Heuring, Kelly Roy and Shelly Lane.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 6 at the home of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Swader is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Magna-Tel Inc.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is employed with Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 562.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.