- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Clark Walter Wallace, 61, of Sikeston died Friday, Sept. 20, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born Feb. 15, 1941, in Shannon County, Mo., son of Walter Lee and Gertrude Clark Wallace.
Wallace was a member of Boilermakers Local 27 in St. Louis.
Survivors include three sons, Ricky and Kenny Wallace of Sikeston, Nicky Wallace of Hillsboro, Mo.; two stepsons, Tom and Chuck Hafford of Sikeston; two sisters, Vernis Barr of Midridge, Mo., Pat Barton of Bixby, Mo.; and eight grandchildren.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 1 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Rev. Kelly Grubbs will officiate. Burial will be in Clark Cemetery at Midridge.