- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
flu shot lists
Oct. 1: Jackson fire station, drive-through clinic, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Oct. 3: Jackson American Legion Hall, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Oct. 4: Delta Community Center, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m..
Oct. 7 and thereafter: Cape Girardeau County Public Health Center. Shots will be given Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the walk-in clinic.