- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Thomas Clarke and Kimberly Jo Brooks of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:28 a.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 2002. Name, McKinsey Jo. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Brooks is the former Kimberly Nevrenchan, daughter of Milt and Jan Nevrenchan of Osage Beach, Mo. Brooks is the son of Tom and Judy Brooks of Midlothian, Va. He is a manager at Huttig Building Products.
Daughter to Carissa Lee Wilmarth of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:42 a.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 2002. Name, Abbie Olivia. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Wilmarth is the daughter of George and Melba Wilmarth of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Clarence O. and Kara Jo Lyons III of Catron, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:37 a.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 2002. Name, Noel Cunningham. Weight, 9 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Lyons is the former Kara Benjamin, daughter of Matt and Lisa Hinds of Elkton, Ky., and Bob and Sheila Benjamin of Columbia, Mo. She is employed in the office of Rep. Jo Ann Emerson. Lyons is the son of Clarence and Sherry Lyons Jr. of New Madrid, Mo. He is employed with Ironworkers Local 782.
Son to Tasch Logan and Alana Lavern Bierschwal of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 14, 2002. Name, Travis Michael. Weight, 6 pounds 12 1/2 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Bierschwal is the former Alana Ussery, daughter of Laverl Ussery and Lana Ussery of Cape Girardeau. Bierschwal is the son of Janet Bierschwal and Charles Bierschwal of Burfordville, Mo. He is employed by Beach Manufacturing.
Daughter to James Lynn Trickey II and Brandy Nichole Shipman of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:52 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 14, 2002. Name, Gracen Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Shipman is the former Brandy Williams, daughter of Gary and Della Lukow of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Montgomery First National Bank. Trickey is the son of Tom and Karen Mogelnicki and Jim and Tina Trickey of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by city of Jackson, Mo.