- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Bill D. Looney, 65, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2002, at his home.
He was born Nov. 13, 1936, at Kennett, Mo., son of Howard and Bessie Gabriel Looney. He and Carolyn Barnes were married May 26, 1957, in Peoria, Ill.
Looney formerly owned and operated B&C Enterprises and had worked at Noranda Aluminum before retiring.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Richard Looney of Sikeston; five daughters, Rachel Ritter, Alberta Penrod and Christina Hawkins of Sikeston, Patricia Beeson of Cherokee Village, Ark., Elizabeth Fiehler of Lexington, Ky.; three brothers, Harold Looney of Delta, Mo., Jerry Looney of Sikeston, Terry Looney of Clarksville, Tenn.; two sisters, Mickey Myers and Donna Looney of Sikeston; and eight grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, three brothers, and a sister.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
A private memorial service will be held at a later date.