- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
TAMMS, Ill. -- The funeral for Jordan Keith Mann will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms. The Rev. Clark Short will officiate. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery at Dongola, Ill.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until time of service.
The infant, 3 months, died Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2002, at his home.
He was born June 18, 2002, in St. Louis, son of Mike R. Mann and Tammy Moore of Tamms.
Survivors include his parents; two sisters, Ashley and Alesha Moore of Tamms; maternal grandparents, Linda and Jerry Turner of Tamms; and paternal grandparents, Robyn and Don Grear of Carmichaels, Pa.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather.