- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
COBDEN, Ill. -- A memorial service for Ray R. Vaughn of Cobden will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28, 2002, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Anna, Ill. The Revs. Eugene Stormer and Tom Miller will officiate. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery, with military honors by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna.
Vaughn, 78, died Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
In addition to his wife, three daughters, two brothers, two sisters, 10 grandchildren, and a great-grandchild, he is also survived by a stepgrandchild.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.