- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PATTON, Mo. -- Paul "Doug" Yount, 51, of Patton died Monday, Sept. 16, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 20, 1951, in Flint, Mich., son of Paul Amon and Carrie Marie Lynch Yount. He and Kalyn Phipps were married July 3, 1998.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Tony Yount of Marble Hill, Mo.; a daughter, Tracy Steinkamp of St. Louis; a brother, the Rev. Frank Yount of Davison, Mich.; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton after 4 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Frank Yount officiating. Burial will be in Whitener Cemetery near Marquand, Mo.