- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 9/18/02
Wednesday, Sept. 18
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A subject was released Monday pending the filing of formal charges for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of an explosive device.
Jeffrey V. Mirgeaux, 41, of 2038 Perryville Road, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Lisa J. Johnson, 36, of 306 S. Benton, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Teresa A. Bright, 38, of 118 N. Pacific, Apt. N, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while revoked.
A 56-year-old male was placed in protective custody Tuesday.
A parental kidnapping was reported Tuesday. The subject was released and no charges were filed.
Shawn L. Dobbs, 25, of 801 Good Hope, Apt. 7, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on traffic violations.
Robert Q. Woods, 17, of 2040 Broadway, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to show proof of insurance and speeding.
Anna M. Rojas Bracken, 17, of 1322 North Hill Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on traffic violations.
Joseph E. Crandall of 16 Arrowhead Estate, Chesterfield, Mo., was issued a summons Tuesday on suspicion of following another vehicle too closely.
Nathan D. Brown of 226 Elwanda, Jackson, Mo., was issued a summons Tuesday on suspicion of striking a stopped vehicle.Assaults
Terry L. Whitfield, 27, of 45 S. West End Boulevard, Apt. 316, was issued two summonses Tuesday on suspicion of assault.
An assault was reported Monday at Towers Circle to the Department of Public Safety at Southeast Missouri State University.
Thefts A checkbook was reported stolen Monday at 3439 William.
Medication was reported stolen Tuesday at 111 N. Kingshighway.
Robbery A robbery was reported Monday at Rhodes 101 at 407 Morgan Oak. Cash was taken.
Jewelry and miscellaneous items were reported stolen Monday at 605B N. Sprigg. A dead bolt lock and window were reported damaged.Property Damage
A sign was reported damaged Monday at State Beauty Supply at 615 Broadway.
A wall was reported spray painted Tuesday at 837 N. Kingshighway.
Miscellaneous Four instances of forged checks were reported Monday at Stereo One at 345 S. Kingshighway and at Rhodes 101 at 2109 William, 1610 N. Kingshighway and 10 S. West End Boulevard.
A 15-year-old female was cited to juvenile court Monday for peace disturbance.
A dog bite was reported Tuesday at 621 Terry Lane.