- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MORLEY, Mo. -- Henrietta Conyers, 80, of Morley died Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
She was born Jan. 13, 1922, in Scott City, Mo., daughter of Charles and Emma Jaco Eastwood. She and Jack Conyers were married Aug. 28, 1947. He died Sept. 3, 1972.
Conyers retired from Brown Shoe Co. in Charleston, Mo., in 1962. She was a member of Morley General Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Sam Conyers of Morley; a daughter, Sue Duncan of Benton, Mo.; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston, Mo., after 10 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Rev. Rodney Davis will officiate. Burial will be in Odd Fellows Cemetery at Charleston.