- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FROHNA, Mo. -- Mary Werner, 51, of Frohna died Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, at her home.
She was born March 25, 1951, daughter of Walda and Leona Probst Rhodes. She and Terry Werner were married May 16, 1970.
Survivors include her husband; one son, Rod Werner of Frohna; one daughter, Elizabeth Berkbigler of Perryville, Mo.; three brothers, Waldo "Wally" Rhodes of Spring Hill, Fla., Roger Rhodes of Perryville and Larry Rhodes of Cape Girardeau; and four sisters, Carol Rhodes, Diane Klaus both of Perryville; JoAnn Rhodes of Fulton, Mo., Barbara Bey of Prosper, Texas.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and from 6:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Young & Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg, Mo.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna, with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.