- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
FROHNA, Mo. -- Mary Werner, 51, of Frohna died Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, at her home.
She was born March 25, 1951, daughter of Walda and Leona Probst Rhodes. She and Terry Werner were married May 16, 1970.
Survivors include her husband; one son, Rod Werner of Frohna; one daughter, Elizabeth Berkbigler of Perryville, Mo.; three brothers, Waldo "Wally" Rhodes of Spring Hill, Fla., Roger Rhodes of Perryville and Larry Rhodes of Cape Girardeau; and four sisters, Carol Rhodes, Diane Klaus both of Perryville; JoAnn Rhodes of Fulton, Mo., Barbara Bey of Prosper, Texas.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and from 6:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Young & Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg, Mo.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna, with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.