- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Louise Wilfong, 84, of Hiram, Mo., died Saturday, Sept. 14, 2002, at the Delmar Gardens of Meramac Valley Nursing Home in St. Louis.
She was born April 2, 1918, in Pawpaw, Ill., daughter of Andrew J. and Zelma Ann Florence Stewart. She and Elza C. Wilfong were married July 5, 1935. He died Oct. 5, 1987.
Survivors include two daughters, Vonita Williams of Fenton, Mo. and Barbara Moyers of Hiram; two brothers, Andrew Stewart of Eureka, Mo., Melvin Stewart of Oregon; one sister, Verdella Mcallister of Piedmont, Mo.; 14 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sons and one grandson.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Steven Sander and Bob Porter officiating. Burial will be in Cowan Cemetery near Hiram.