- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Susan Dale Schoen and Robert James Seabaugh were married July 20, 2002, at Delta, Mo. The Rev. Jack Owens performed the ceremony. Music was by Donna Senciboy, cousin of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Terry and Betty McBride of Scott City and Tom and Lori Jones of Gulfport, Miss. The groom is the son of Ronnie and Janet Seabaugh of Chaffee, Mo.
Maid of honor was Terri McBride and bridesmaid was April McBride, both of Scott City and sisters of the bride.
Travas Chiles served his brother as best man.
Ringbearer was Bryan Schoen, son of the bride and groom.
Melissa Chiles, sister-in-law of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at Delta Community Center. Servers were Doris Senciboy and Denise Shoemaker.
The groom is employed by James Green Management.
The couple resides in Scott City.