- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Dana Gillen and Greg Rambo were married July 6, 2002, at Hahn Chapel General Baptist Church. The Rev. Gerald Huff performed the ceremony. Organist was Brenda Huff and flutist was Misty Massa.
The bride is the daughter of Mary Gillen of Marble Hill. The groom is the son of Jess and Betty Rambo of Marble Hill.
Bridesmaids were Jenny Frey and Misty Massa of Cape Girardeau, Twinkle Ivester of St. Louis and Becky Sander of Marble Hill. Junior bridesmaid was Carley Rambo of Modesto, Calif., niece of the groom.
Groomsmen were Rick Byland, Ashley Eddleman and T.J. Null, all of Marble Hill, and Shane Fulbright of Cape Girardeau. Junior groomsman was Matthew Tarry of Modesto, nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Amanda and Morgan Collins of Grand Tower, Ill., cousins of the groom.
Sheila Kelley of Grand Tower, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book. Program attendants were Heather Collins of Oak Ridge, Mo., and Holly Collins of Troy, Mo., cousins of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at First Baptist Church Family Life Center.
Mrs. Rambo is a 2000 graduate of Woodland High School. She expects to receive an associate's degree in early childcare and guidance from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is employed by Davault Marketing Group in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Woodland High School. He is employed by Sitze Auto Body Inc. in Marble Hill.
The couple resides in Marble Hill.