- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lisa Lynn Favier and Mark Lynn Kaempfe were married April 20, 2002, at Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar, Mo. The Rev. Robert Schneider performed the ceremony. Organist was Janet Seibel, trumpeter was Jennifer Favier, and soloist was Rachel Weber.
Parents of the bride are Jerry and Elaine Favier of Perryville. The groom is the son of William Paul and Elaine Kaempfe of Frohna, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her parents.
Maid of honor was Carla Barber. Bridesmaids were Rachelle Koch, Renee Kaempfe, Amy Roth and Dawn Kassel.
Curt Barber served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Matt Weber, Nathan Hunt, Jason Cattoor and Cary Leimbach. Ushers were Steven Schlimpert and Boyd France.
Lisa Kaempfe and Denise Campbell were candlelighters.
Miniature bride was Vanessa Barber.
Flower girls were Makayla Kaempfe, Ashley and Emily Valle.
Following the ceremony, a reception and dance was held at the American Legion Hall.
The rehearsal dinner was held April 19 at West End in Frohna.
Mrs. Kaempfe is a 1993 graduate of Perryville High School and a 1994 graduate of Stage One the Hair School. She is a medical transcriptionist at Neurologic Associates of Cape Girardeau Inc.
The groom is a 1990 graduate of Perryville High School and a 1994 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He is a lumber grader at East Perry Lumber Co.
After a wedding trip to the Mexican Riviera, the couple is residing near Farrar.