- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
JACKSON, Mo. -- Dana Marie Wilkinson and Matthew Allen Reno were united in marriage June 1, 2002, at Fruitland Community Church. The Rev. Mike Parry performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Valerie Eubanks of St. Louis and David Jewell of Kennett, Mo.
Parents of the bride are Steve and Sandy Mize of Jackson and Tim and Tina Wilkinson of Marble Hill, Mo. The groom is the son of Danny and Desma Reno of Jackson.
Bridesmaids were Jessica Wilkinson and Heather Mize of Jackson, sisters of the bride. Honorary bridesmaids were Debbie Koehler of Cherry Point, N.C., Rachel Hinchey of Boston, Mass., Amanda Veach of Columbia, Mo., Molly Bishop and Shauna Fann of Jackson.
Jonathan Reno of Jackson served his brother as best man. Groomsman was John Schlick of Jackson. Honorary groomsmen were Kyle Schmidt of Nashville, Tenn., Andy Dodson of Cape Girardeau, Zac Estes of Jackson, Marc Stevens of Cape Girardeau and David Jewell. Ushers were Daron Wilkinson of Jackson, brother of the bride, and Brock Garrison of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom.
Junior bride and groom were Amy Miller, cousin of the bride, and Garrett Mize, brother of the bride, both of Jackson.
Flower girls were Emma Bishop and Alli Strayhorn. Emma is the daughter of Molly Bishop and Brian West. Alli is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Rick Strayhorn. Ringbearers were Trenton and Paige Reno, children of Jamie and Nicole Reno of St. Louis and cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Peggy Cordia and Jason Stierike of Jackson.
Julie Seabaugh of Jackson attended the guest book. Program attendants were Alicia Bell and Casey Miller.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall. Servers were Courtney and Merilee Bonney of Jackson.
The groom's parents and brother hosted the rehearsal dinner May 31 at the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Reno received a degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in May. She is a professional nanny in Nashville, Tenn.
The groom received a degree in business administration from Mike Curb School of Music Business at Belmont University in Nashville. He is employed in the business center at Belmont University.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple resides in Nashville.