- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Alma I. Lynn, 84, of Scott City died Friday, Sept. 13, 2002, at her home.
She was born June 19, 1918, at Illmo, Mo., daughter of John Crawford and Addie Leora McLane Dillow. She and William Anderson Lynn were married Sept. 7, 1945, at Jonesboro, Ill. He died Feb. 5, 1965.
She attended the Assembly of God Church in Scott City.
Survivors include two sons, Dennis Lynn of Goreville, Ill., and Mike Lynn of Scott City; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at the Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City at 5 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Randy Morse and Charles Lance officiating. Burial will follow in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.