- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Wilmer V. DuBois, 73, of Perryville died Friday, Sept. 13, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 24, 1929, in Perry County, Mo., son of Leo V. and Magdalene Mary Weber DuBois. He and Esther May Graff were married Sept. 1, 1956, at Perryville.
DuBois worked as a meat cutter. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, the Knights of Columbus in the 3rd degree and Retail Union 655 in St. Louis. He was also a U.S. Air Force veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include four daughters, Mary Blandford and Renee Schneier, both of Perryville, Cynthia Mulhall of Marshall, Mo., and Terry DuBois of Rockwood, Ill.; two sisters, Vivian Huber and Janet Moore, both of Perryville; one brother, Wayne DuBois of Perryville; and eight grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by one brother and one grandchild.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Chapel in Perryville from 4:30 to 9 p.m. Monday and on Tuesday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. A parish and Knights of Columbus prayer service will be at 7 p.m. Monday. A rosary service will be at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.