- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Lillie Wallace, 77, of Advance died Thursday, Sept. 12, 2002, at Advance Nursing Center.
She was born Sept. 19, 1924, at Gipsy, Mo., daughter of Jess and Minnie Jackson Hardesty. She and Grover Wallace were married in 1943. He died Oct. 2, 1987.
Survivors include a son, Bill Wallace of Lowndes, Mo.; three sisters, Pearl Crawford, Lela Gribbler and Irene Stratman, all of Advance; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home after 10 a.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Bob Porter officiating. Burial will be in Berrong Cemetery at Gipsy.