- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BROWNWOOD, Mo. -- Harold D. Portlock, 72, of Brownwood died Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2002, at his home.
He was born Jan. 29, 1930, at Sikeston, son of Walter and Gladys Mietg Portlock. He married Glonda Ladd, who died April 1, 1996.
Portlock was a retired farmer. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Survivors include two sisters, Martha Reynolds of Utah and Nylah Juliana of Independence, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Brownwood Cemetery.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.