- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 9/13/02
Friday, Sept. 13
Firefighters responded to the following items Wednesday:
At 3:06 p.m., alarm at 510 N. Fountain.
At 6:15 p.m., medical assist at 2109 William.
At 6:23 p.m., medical assist at 2049 Steven.
At 6:49 p.m., medical assist at 2121 Broadway.
Firefighters responded to the following items Thursday:
At 6:11 a.m., medical assist at 638 S. Park.
At 8:11 a.m., emergency medical service at motor vehicle accident at 45 S. West End Boulevard.
At 11:39 a.m., emergency medical service at 826 Themis.
At 11:45 a.m., fire alarm at 4680 Nash Road.
At 1:04 p.m., electrical fire at 509 Morgan Oak.