- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Top Russian oil executive kidnapped
MOSCOW -- A top executive in Russia's biggest oil company was seized by masked gunmen on his way to work Thursday morning, the company's press service said.
Lukoil Chief Financial Officer Sergei Kukura, 48, was being driven to work by his driver and bodyguard when his car was stopped at a railroad crossing by the abductors who were armed with Kalashnikov rifles, the press service said.