- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Two Cape companies merge
Ad-Tek joins CSPrinting
With 22 years of combined service in the promotions industry, CSPrinting and Ad-Tek are merging companies.
The merger will be called CSPrinting, and the business will operate at 240 S. Silver Springs Road, which is the current location of CSPrinting.
CSPrinting was founded in 1988 by Jennifer Drury. It offers in-house printing and production for screen printing, embroidery, promotional products, signs, banners, photo gifts, and logo design. Its creative team does product research, design and graphics, order entry, production and follow-up.
Teresa Birk joins the team as a promotional consultant. Birk has eight years of experience in the industry. She has formal education and on-going industry training to offer creative ideas for any event, promotion or occasion. She is involved in the Cape Area Personnel Association, Southern Illinois Personnel Management Association and the Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce.
Birk was recently recognized among the 2002 Who's Who of Professionals in Business. Industry affiliation includes the Advertising Specialty Institute and Promotional Productions Association International.
The revamped CSPrinting offers professional concepts for business gifts, employee relations, trade shows, motivation and incentives, uniforms and wearable programs, safety programs, online company stores, event souvenirs and holiday gifts.