- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BLODGETT, Mo. -- Zelma Christine Carroll, 83, of Blodgett died Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2002, at Crowley Ridge Care Center in Dexter, Mo.
She was born Dec. 15, 1918, in Neelyville, Mo., daughter of John Wesley and Cora Murrell Strayhorn. She and Clayton Carroll were married Dec. 4, 1940. He died June 22, 1993.
Carroll was a member of Blodgett Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Sharon Blasingame of Dexter; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Forest Hills Memorial Gardens. Lowell Blasingame will officiate.