- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Former worker claims clinics use unlicensed help
To the editor:
Megan Allen, a former Planned Parenthood employee in California who describes herself as being concerned for the safety of women, is suing two Planned Parenthood clinics, accusing them of using unlicensed workers to assist in abortions and of not following safety procedures. Unqualified employees, she said, are people without any medical background who are trained in-house.
When Allen complained about quite a few violations of the law, she was fired. She is seeking back pay and punitive damages.
Ironic, isn't it? Our government supports Planned Parenthood businesses, masquerading as health clinics, that not only slaughter hundreds of thousands of babies, but who also break federal and state laws. I thought lawbreakers were supposed to be brought before the bench to answer for their crimes.