- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Former worker claims clinics use unlicensed help
To the editor:
Megan Allen, a former Planned Parenthood employee in California who describes herself as being concerned for the safety of women, is suing two Planned Parenthood clinics, accusing them of using unlicensed workers to assist in abortions and of not following safety procedures. Unqualified employees, she said, are people without any medical background who are trained in-house.
When Allen complained about quite a few violations of the law, she was fired. She is seeking back pay and punitive damages.
Ironic, isn't it? Our government supports Planned Parenthood businesses, masquerading as health clinics, that not only slaughter hundreds of thousands of babies, but who also break federal and state laws. I thought lawbreakers were supposed to be brought before the bench to answer for their crimes.