- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Former worker claims clinics use unlicensed help
To the editor:
Megan Allen, a former Planned Parenthood employee in California who describes herself as being concerned for the safety of women, is suing two Planned Parenthood clinics, accusing them of using unlicensed workers to assist in abortions and of not following safety procedures. Unqualified employees, she said, are people without any medical background who are trained in-house.
When Allen complained about quite a few violations of the law, she was fired. She is seeking back pay and punitive damages.
Ironic, isn't it? Our government supports Planned Parenthood businesses, masquerading as health clinics, that not only slaughter hundreds of thousands of babies, but who also break federal and state laws. I thought lawbreakers were supposed to be brought before the bench to answer for their crimes.