- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)14
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Former worker claims clinics use unlicensed help
To the editor:
Megan Allen, a former Planned Parenthood employee in California who describes herself as being concerned for the safety of women, is suing two Planned Parenthood clinics, accusing them of using unlicensed workers to assist in abortions and of not following safety procedures. Unqualified employees, she said, are people without any medical background who are trained in-house.
When Allen complained about quite a few violations of the law, she was fired. She is seeking back pay and punitive damages.
Ironic, isn't it? Our government supports Planned Parenthood businesses, masquerading as health clinics, that not only slaughter hundreds of thousands of babies, but who also break federal and state laws. I thought lawbreakers were supposed to be brought before the bench to answer for their crimes.