- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 9/12/02
Thursday, Sept. 12
Arrests Jeremiah Ramone Twiggs, 19, o0f 1200 Cousin was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Shannon Marie Adams, 22, of 20920 Old Toll Rd., Apt. 5, Jackson, Mo. was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear and contempt of court.
John Henry Harris, Jr., 19, of 105 S. Spanish, was arrested Wednesday for possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
Helen Veronica Lee, 53, of 1014 N. Sprigg was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of cocaine.
Loria Ann Griffin, 33, of RR 1, Box 170, Portageville, was arrested Wednesday for harassment by phone.
Kathy Lee Pruitt, 47, of 115 N. Fountain, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear and for failure to keep right.
Summonses Adrian McKinsley Brown, 19, of 537 S. Hanover, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Tuesday for fleeing lawful detention.
Roger Haselbusch, 27, of 420 S. Ellis was issued a summons Tuesday for a leash law violation.
Thefts A check was reported stolen Tuesday at 2 S. Mount Auburn.
A purse and contents were reported stolen Tuesday at 909 Jefferson.
A check, cash, shoes and uniforms were reported stolen from 45 S. West End Blvd.
Checks and a cell phone were reported stolen at 333 N. Middle.