- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Vincent F. Joggerst, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Sept. 9, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born Nov. 24, 1951, at River Aux Vases, Mo., son of Herman and Hildagard Kist Joggerst.
Joggerst was a member of National Rifle Association.
Survivors include his mother of River Aux Vases; a brother, James Joggerst of Kansas City, Mo.; and a sister, Nancy Brischle of Farmington, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call at Sts. Philip and James Catholic Church in River Aux Vases from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday.
A memorial service will be held at the church at 7 p.m. Thursday. The Rev. Joseph Reilly will officiate.
Basler Funeral Home in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.