- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Patsy Gibbs, 62, of Jonesboro died Monday, Sept., 9, 2002, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Aug. 15, 1940, in Jonesboro, daughter of Harry and Beatrice Boshell Shepard. She and Paul Gibbs were married in Paducah, Ky.
Gibbs was a nurses aide.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Tina Johnson of Anna, Ill.; two sons, Dennis Smith of Carbondale, Ill., P.J. Gibbs of Jonesboro; two brothers, Donald Shepard of Jonesboro, William Shepard of Bushnell, Fla.; a sister, Betty Smith of Jonesboro; and three grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro after 11 a.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.