- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Margaret F. Fritsche, 56, of Perryville died Monday, Sept. 9, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 6, 1946, at Farrar, Mo., daughter of Elmer and Doris Verseman Fritsche.
Fritsche worked at VIP Industries. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church at Farrar.
Survivors include a brother, Charles Fritsche of Farrar.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. at Salem Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.