- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Peggy Sue Wells, 66, of Sikeston died Friday, Sept. 6, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
The former Miss Fletcher was born July 27, 1936, in Missouri. She and William Cecil Wells were married Dec. 18, 1965, at Bloomfield, Mo. He died Feb. 6, 1985.
Wells lived in Sikeston most of her life.
Survivors include a son, Ronnie Wells of Casa Grande, Ariz.; three stepdaughters, Shirley Bowles of Earle, Ark., Joy Wheeler of Windsor, Mo., and Evelyn Daniels of Paragould, Ark.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother, and two sisters.
There is no visitation or funeral.
Blanchard Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.