- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Tiffany Michelle Brink and Timothy Fischer were married May 18, 2002, at Marco Island, Fla.
The bride is the daughter of David and Pamela Brink of Marco Island. The groom is the son of J. Ronald and Karen Fischer of The Colony, Texas, and formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jeni Ruiz of Richardson, Texas. Matron of honor was Gwen Brink of Irving, Texas, sister of the bride.
Daniel Bristol of Lewisville, Texas, served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Michael Schneider, and Joseph Fischer, brother of the groom, both of Grapevine, Texas. Usher was Steven Fischer of The Colony, brother of the groom.
Mrs. Fischer expects to receive a degree in genetics from Texas A&M University in December.
The groom received a degree in computer engineering from Texas A&M, and is pursuing a doctorate in electrical engineering at the university.
The couple is residing in Bryan, Texas.