- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- Anna Faye Bigham, 65, of Olive Branch died Saturday, Sept. 7, 2002, at her home.
She was born July 21, 1937, at Thebes, Ill., daughter of Willis "Chick" and Leona Bedwell Wilson. She married Billy Dean Jackson, who preceded her in death. She later married William "Bill" R. Bigham on July 15, 1963.
She was a member of First Free Will Baptist Church in Olive Branch.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Willis Jackson of Cairo, Jeffrey Jackson of Cypress, Ill., Richard Bigham of Cypress and William Bigham of Thebes; one adopted daughter, Norma Spurlock of Dongola, Ill.; one brother, Charles Wilson of Olive Branch; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one brother.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. today and on Monday until time of service.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with Revs. Bob Norton and Billy Don Heady officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes.