- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- June Eddleman Conrey, 88, of Libertyville, Ill., died Sunday, Sept. 1, 2002, at Condell Memorial Hospital in Libertyville.
She was born June 19, 1914, in Union County, daughter of Charlie and Maude Dillow Eddleman. She married Fred Hannaford, who preceded her in death. She later married George Conrey.
Survivors include one stepson, Cliff Conrey of Houston, Texas; one stepdaughter, Kathy Sims of Alexis, Ill.; one niece and one nephew.
She was preceded in death by one brother.
Graveside services will be at 1:30 p.m. today, with Don Poole officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.
Hileman and Parr Funeral Services is in charge of arrangements.