- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Anna "Virginia" Eachus, 87, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Sept. 6, 2002, at Riverview Manor Nursing Home in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
She was born June 1, 1915, at Hayti, Mo., daughter of Arthur Virgil and Amanda Polk McDonough Eachus.
Eachus was a clerical worker with U.S. Civil Service in St. Louis. She was a member of Morley Baptist Church at Morley, Mo.
Survivors include a brother, James Eachus of Belleville, Ill.; two sisters, Ruth Sandgren and Ione Johnson of Nixa, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
There is no visitation.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Forest Hills Memorial Gardens in Morley. The Rev. Rodney Davis will officiate.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.