- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JACKSON, Mo. -- Nell Bullock, 94, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2002, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from noon to 1:30 p.m. today.
Funeral service will be at 1:30 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Dr. Brian Anderson officiating. Interment will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Nell was born June 20, 1908, in Wayne County, W.Va., daughter of Perry and Henrietta Scaggs Plymale. She and Alfred L. Bullock were married Aug. 15, 1952. He passed away May 3, 1985.
Loving survivors include a daughter and son-in-law, Darla and Harold Brown of Jackson; a grandson, Jim Roach and wife Cyndi of Jackson; a granddaughter, Christine Wicks and husband Kevin of Sugar Grove, Ill.; four great-grandchildren, Justin and Hannah Roach of Jackson, Bryan and Melissa Wicks of Sugar Grove.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother, and two sisters.
Nell worked many years as a teller for Bank of America in California. She had lived in Jackson since 1975.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the Lutheran Home.