- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Margaret Rhodes, 84, of Anna died Monday, Sept. 2, 2002, at Union County Hospital.
She was born April 22, 1918, in Alto Pass, Ill., daughter of Albert and Lula Foster Rhodes.
Survivors include two brothers, Carl Rhodes of Wolf Lake, Ill., and Billy Rhodes of Alto Pass.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today, and Thursday until service time.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Danny Jones officiating. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.