- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape Girardeau County: Pilot House in Cape Girardeau is home to high quality ingredients, familiar faces (4/14/17)3
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)57
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Oran man jailed on statutory rape, burglary, other charges (4/16/17)
- 2 shot; 1 dead, 1 in custody in Cape shooting (4/16/17)4
- Bollinger County: Bonnie’s Moo Cow Cafe in Patton, Missouri, dishes out Southern classics (4/14/17)
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
DYERSBURG, Tenn. -- Rosemary Millar, 58, of Dyersburg died Friday, Aug. 30, 2002, at Dyersburg Methodist Hospital.
She was born July 11, 1944, in Sikeston, Mo., the daughter of John and Mary Francis Welsh Hooper. She married Bob Millar on Dec. 23, 1966, in Sikeston. He survives of Dyersburg.
She was an educator for years and then was a juvenile officer for the state of Tennessee.
She also is survived by a brother, John Raymond Hooper of Chesterfield, Ill.; and two sisters, Betty Ellington of Portageville, Mo., Patricia Bixler of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Graveside services were held Sunday at the Portageville Cemetery in Portageville with the Rev. Henry Grodecki officiating.
DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville was in charge of arrangements.