- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ANNA, Ill. -- John Patrick "Jack" Kelley, 74, a lifelong resident of Union County, died Monday, Sept. 2, 2002, at the City Care Center in Anna.
He was born Nov. 25, 1927, in Jonesboro, Ill., the son of John Van Kelley and Maude Marie Morse Kelley.
He had worked as heavy equipment operator on construction projects. He was a World War II veteran and member of VFW Post 3455 in Anna.
He is survived by two sisters, Luella Morgan of Jonesboro, Nadine Davis of Anna; and a brother, Frank Morgan of Jonesboro.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Hileman & Parr Funeral Services in Jonesboro.
Services will be at 1 p.m. at the funeral home chapel.
Burial will be at the Jonesboro Cemetery. Military rites will be conducted at the cemetery by VFW Post 3455 of Anna.