- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jacksons mark 55th event
Arthur and Judy Jackson of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a dinner Aug. 17, 2002, in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
The Jacksons were married Aug. 17, 1947, in the Academy Building at Ste. Genevieve, the home of her parents at that time.
Their attendants were Martha Stovall Bender and Charles Jackson.
Mrs. Jackson is the daughter of the late Leo and Vera Jackson. Her husband is the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Jackson.
The couple's children and spouses are: Bill and Deb Jackson of St. Louis, Sue and Stan Cook of Farmington, Mo., Bob and Kathy Jackson of Jonesboro, Ark., and Tom Jackson of Indianapolis, Ind. They have 11 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.