- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kimberly Ann Fehr and Marvin E. Adams exchanged vows April 6, 2002, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Charlie Prost performed the double ring ceremony. Organist was Valerie Schaefer, flutist was Christina Van Nostrand, and soloist was Mike Renick.
Richard and Catherine Fehr of Cape Girardeau are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Marvin and Sally Adams of Jackson, Mo.
Maid of honor was Angela Fehr of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Rebecca Fehr, sister-in-law of the bride, and Tracy Haggerty, both of Cape Girardeau, Emily Clippard and Julie Grimm, sister of the groom, both of St. Louis, Leslie Fehr, sister-in-law of the bride, and Jill Johnson, both of Cape Girardeau, Kelli Hobbs of St. Louis, and Julie Hoffman of Cape Girardeau.
Chris Marchi of Jackson served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Rick Fehr of Cape Girardeau, Todd Reiminger of Jackson, Chad Clippard and Mark Grimm of St. Louis, Ron Fehr of Cape Girardeau, Toby Crowden of Jackson, David Smith of Tupelo, Miss., and Brad Borgfield of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Todd Marchi and Travis Reiminger of Jackson.
Flower girls were Morgan Grimm, Katelyn Fehr and Bridgette Grimm. Ringbearer was Zachary Fehr. Morgan and Bridgette are daughters of Mark and Julie Grimm and nieces of the groom. Katelyn is the daughter of Ron and Leslie Fehr and niece of the bride. Zachary is the son of Rick and Rebecca Fehr and nephew of the bride.
Candlelighters were Dianne Johnson and Sarah Deluca of Cape Girardeau.
Holly Essner and Kaitlen Ritter attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Jackson. Servers were Becky Essner and Kathy Marchi.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 5 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Adams received a degree in mass communications from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed in public relations at KFVS-12.
The groom received a degree in business management from the University of Mississippi. He is a commercial lender at US Bank.
The couple resides in Jackson.