- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Robert Mitchell Reed, 63, of Marble Hill died Friday, Aug. 30, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 19, 1939, at Brookins, Ark., son of Joseph and Gladys M. James Reed.
Reed worked for the VIP Industries for several years.
Survivors include two sisters, Margie Beckeman of Arnold, Mo., and Phyllis Wnek of Perkinston, Miss.; one nephew; and three nieces.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 9 a.m. until time of the service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Diana Cook officiating. Burial will follow in the Memorial Gardens Cemetery at Poplar Bluff, Mo.