- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
JACKSON, Mo. -- Carlton B. Rollins, 70, of Jackson died Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2002, at his home.
He was born March 26, 1932, in New Bedford, Mass., son of Arthur and Frances Rollins. He and Evelyn McBroom were married Dec. 27, 1986.
Rollins was employed 32 years by General Motors, retiring in 1990 in Oklahoma City, Okla. He was a member of the Church of Christ in Jackson and United Auto Workers Local 1999 in Oklahoma City.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Keith Rollins of El Segundo, Calif.; four daughters, Debbie Leonard of El Segundo, Glenda Mallett of Malden, Mo., Cindy Owens of Salem, Ill., Lori Bradford of Ravenden, Ark.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Bryan McAlister officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Fruitland, Mo.